well said Janice...."the hell with TM!"
lol
live and then live with the consequences

From: jan...@centurytel.net
To: barbara...@gmail.com; rumc...@hotmail.com
CC: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] alive
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 14:15:46 -0500

Barb, I do like you do.    If I have a
few days that I know are going to be busy, I do it anyway knowing that for a
couple of days after I will have to sit a lot and will be
sleepy for good ole' vicotin.    But, you
just have to push and do what you want to do even though you know there will be
consequences.   The "hell" with TM!!
Janice