From: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>
To: "Towery, Ruben Dale" <rdtow...@southernco.com>; "tmic-list@eskimo.com"
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 9:03:11 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Omega 3 and muscle convulsions

My brother just informed me that there is a link between fish oil and nerve
inflammations.  I have a bad back even before TM  mow it is a neon sign
inviting any biologically active agent inside.

I was without the fish oil for about 5 days because I had run out.  No spells
for 8 days.  I got back on the omega 3—which I take for depression—and within a
couple of days I got a convulsive spell lasting for 6 hours, the worst one yet.
 Then I awoke this morning and spent another two hours being alternatively as
stiff as an oak plank to collapsing in a chair.

Has anyone else heard of their being some kind of  link between using high
dosed of fish oil and exacerbating inflamations?

Dalton Garis
Abu Dhabi/New York