Deb your story mirrors mine.  My 2 year anniversary will be June 22nd (our
wedding anniversary how about that!)  I am able to walk somewhat with a cane
in the house, but use a walker when I go out.  I also purchased an electric
scooter so I can go to more things that entails a lot of walking.  The
scooter was the best purchase I could have made.  Last March my daughter and
2 granddaughters wpent 5 days at the Mall of American, and I couldn't have
done it without the scooter.
I am fortunate that I don't have as much pain as a lot of TMers.  I refuse
to let it get the best of me.  We just moved to be close to my daughter, and
the move and all the unpacking, etc., does get me down, but each day it gets
better.  It is just so depressing when I can't do all I could before.  Thank
God for family.

Take care,

Patti - Wisconsin