From: Jan Hargrove [mailto:jmh1...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: June 18, 2010 8:01 AM
To: Janet Dunn; tmic-l...@eskimo.net; Janice Nichols
Subject: Re: [TMIC] The "Sweats"

Janet,

My neuro told me that my temp control would never come back, and that I

would only sweat above where I was attacked, t8.  And, he was correct!!

That was the only thing he told wouldn't be repaired and after 14½ years

I'm a believer!!
I was warned not to stay out in heat for long periods as heat stroke is

possible when your whole body can't sweat........or as a lady, perspire!!

janh