I really do believe the theory of sweating only above our damage line.
Janice

From: c...@austin.rr.com
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 7:32 PM
To: Barbara H. ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] The "Sweats"

Barbara......You reminded me of a funny saying we had when I lived in Wyoming.
"It really never gets cold, but somtimes you don't wear enough clothes" I get
sweats around my neck and head at night. My pillow is wet every morning. I have
a remote controlled ceiling fan which is a Godsend for me and my wife...Cody in
Austin