I can't even go to the grocery store or Wal-Mart without coming back drippy,
sweaty, hot and tired. Of course, I live in a very hot and humid climate in
SC, but I see hardly anyone else at the store as red-faced and sweaty as I
am. My family thinks I keep the house as cold as a meat locker. I tell them
they can always put on more clothes. :-)

I am thankful we have a ceiling fan in our bedroom in addition to the AC

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com