Cheryl, I have never heard of that before - how strange.
Janice

From: rn11...@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 1:14 PM
To: Janice Nichols
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] The "Sweats"

      Hi Janice,
          Since tm,especially in summer,I sweat only on the right side of my
face,and that side gets red when it's hot.The left side stays pale and dry. No
one knows why since my lesion was T4-T5 ; as one doc said,"it doesn't make any
sense at all".
      But then,not much about tm makes sense to me.
         Cheryl in hot,sunny Easthampton,MA.
          (yes,my face is red and wet on the right side)