From: Janet Dunn <j.d...@shaw.ca>
To: Jan Hargrove <jmh1...@sbcglobal.net>; tmic-l...@eskimo.net; Janice Nichols <jan...@centurytel.net>
Sent: Fri, June 18, 2010 10:11:04 AM
Subject: RE: [TMIC] The "Sweats"

Hi Jan

Thanks for that info.  I have been in a far infra red sauna and I definitely can “sweat” below my injury.  When in the sauna even the calves of my legs can sweat and I didn’t even know that was possible. That is an induced sweat.

When my body overheats naturally, it is only from the injury up, now that I think about it.   That is very interesting – I never thought to pay attention before, but that explains why the heat feels like it is only in the top half of my body – I know that at work I sit with heavy socks on, two pairs of woolen slippers and a blanket on my legs, but the window wide open for a breeze as I am hot hot hot from the injury up.  Thanks for bringing that to my attention.  Funny how sometimes we never stop to think about the whole picture!

Janet