With baclofen, I have very little problem with sleep or leg spasms.     But,
what is melatonin?
Janice

From: L T CHERPESKI
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2010 6:11 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com ; Akua
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fatigue/Cycle

Yep, Akua, can totally relate to everything you said.  Since TM, I have had
such trouble with my sleep, or lack thereof, that I find myself crying at the
drop of a hat - Sleeping pills don't work for me.  However, many people have
told me about their positive experience with Melatonin.  Out of sheer
desperation,  I talked to my pharmacist about it.  He reviewed my meds and told
me it would be ok to take.  After 3 days I actually slept 9 hours, then 8 hours
and it's been pretty consistent since.  The most I was sleeping before was 3 or
4 hours, wake up and not get back to sleep for another 2 hours and only for an
hour if I was lucky - and then it wasn't even a restful sleep.  I have to take
a nap every day.  Basically no quality of life because I was so so tired all
the time from not sleeping.
I'm all set to go to the Symposium in Dallas and I am already worried about the
long air travel, the long days at the Symposium itself and how in the world I
will be able to handle all of it.

Linda