From: L T CHERPESKI <cherp...@msn.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com; Akua <a...@artfarm.com>
Sent: Sat, September 4, 2010 6:11:21 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fatigue/Cycle

Yep, Akua, can totally relate to everything you said.  Since TM, I have had
such
trouble with my sleep, or lack thereof, that I find myself crying at the drop
of
a hat - Sleeping pills don't work for me.  However, many people have told me
about their positive experience with Melatonin.  Out of sheer desperation,  I
talked to my pharmacist about it.  He reviewed my meds and told me it would be
ok to take.  After 3 days I actually slept 9 hours, then 8 hours and it's been
pretty consistent since.  The most I was sleeping before was 3 or 4 hours, wake
up and not get back to sleep for another 2 hours and only for an hour if I was
lucky - and then it wasn't even a restful sleep.  I have to take a nap every
day.  Basically no quality of life because I was so so tired all the time from
not sleeping.
I'm all set to go to the Symposium in Dallas and I am already worried about the
long air travel, the long days at the Symposium itself and how in the world I
will be able to handle all of it.

Linda