No one since rehab has done anything useful for me. Other than approve
the bits and pieces I've gleaned for myself from here. It is comforting to have care.
I see my neuro on the 21st and am praying that i will last without my
meds until then. When, as before she will just sit and talk to me
fro twenty minutes....or perhaps her staff will complain about all the forms I've had sent their way--- for the devices i think i need, that reuire certification that I'm paralyzed, none of which ( motomed,flexiciser,standers) do i have.