I seem to be like this washing machine model that none of the repairmen has ever seen before.

May I use this! T'is so true for me. Though I heard the Prez say 20% of Americans are disabled and in my county more that 20% are disabled, every bloody little thing for me is pioneering.

The neurologist office is NOT accessible by the front door-- I have to be let off at the back, need help over the door frame.... same at the physical therapy place..... and at the clinic where they've got the dorr
part right, there are no accessible exam rooms.....argh!!!!!!!!