Montreal!!! I visited 35 years ago-- my graduation present from my bf, and so remember it quite fondly!

But to the topic-- wow!  what effective action!

Greetings from Montreal- where there are very few handicapped spots.

I always carry a point and shoot camera in my "Hand bag". When I see someone parking in a handicapped space here or in Maine,

I take a picture of the auto, its license plate, and the handicapped sign (All in one picture that includes a time and date), then when I get home I email it to local police with location. Just like a speed camera!! They get a ticket, and if they go to court, I'll be there before my good acquaintance the judge.