Seems as if everyone went down at the same time.  Is it possible that I
might have recurrent TM?  I wish I could get the neuro interested in my
case.  But he just keeps me in Lyrica and has no further interest.

Dalton

From: L T CHERPESKI <cherp...@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 16:33:40 -0700
To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>, Barbara Alma <balmat...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] hello out there

Have been trying to keep myself calm and quiet as I am in a full blown
flare.  I'm 2 months past my Rituxan infusions, which obviously is not good.
Hoping they were approved last Friday and will be scheduled this week.  I
have Recurring TM and Rituxan has kept me "attack" free the last 2 years - I
guess that teaches me a lesson - the hard way.  Get infusions every 6 months
on schedule.  A real bummer~~~~~

Linda in Eagle, ID