From:  Tracy Lea Bell <tracyleab...@yahoo.com>
Date:  Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:35:23 -0500
To:  "rn11...@yahoo.com" <rn11...@yahoo.com>
Cc:  jeff bernier <jeffsmokeea...@yahoo.com>, tmic <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:  Re: [TMIC] the run around

Quick question to anyone that may know my mom's lesion is on t12 is there a
difference on the location on your spine as far as tm goes?  This may be a
dumb question.  Also has anyone found anything that works for the severe
burning she has on her feet?  All of the medication she is on gives her no
relief.

Sent from my iPhone