Tracy, has she tried Neurontin and baclofen?     Neurontin for nerve pain and
baclofen for leg spasms.
Janice

From: Tracy Lea Bell
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 12:04 PM
To: Dalton Garis
Cc: rn11...@yahoo.com ; jeff bernier ; tmic
Subject: Re: [TMIC] the run around

She takes the lyrica dos t work for her at all but thank u for the information

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 1, 2011, at 11:50 AM, Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com> wrote:

  You bet, and you bet.

  The higher the lesion the more dangerous it is since it effects everything
below, with the thoracic affection upper torso, limbs, breathing, swallowing,
etc.

  And Lyrica for the burning.  Worked fantastically on me.

  Dalton