From: Dalton Garis
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 7:17 AM
To: Carol E ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Hello

Hi Carol;

This is Dalton.  I just got terminated today.  It seems I couldn't overcome the
pull of TM, and my classroom work—that of which I was most proud—suffered.  I
have three months' notice.  Last year they lightened the load and I did OK, but
they said I worked too little.  This year I taught three courses, teaching
every day, and the pain, fatigue and med-head just made every day agony.  It
showed and the students complained.  So, that's it.

Up till now they have been very nice.  But they don't keep persons around who
can't pull the whole load.

Not the way I wanted to go out.

Thanks,

Dalton