I know I don’t post on here very often at all, but felt that I needed to take a
moment today.

Kevin:

That is a great story and I hope that Dalton will take it to heart.

As I was reading Kevin’s story to Dalton, the first thing that popped into my
head for Dalton was “Dalton, you should be a tutor or a home school teacher”.
You have the god given gift of being a teacher. It takes a special person to be
able to teach a bunch of kids. Just because they complained about you doesn’t
mean that you can’t be an excellent tutor, mentor or even go to a facility
something like “Sylvan Learning Center” and continue to do what you love to do.
Don’t let this setback turn you against teaching. I am sure you would be a
great asset for anyone that is willing to give you a chance to do what you do
best.

Tracey L. Black

Certified Insurance Service Representative

Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency

PO Box 3039, 132 Buford Avenue

Gettysburg, PA 17325

Phone:     717-334-6741, x 29

Fax:       717-334-3414

Office hours:   8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

My hours:       9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Insurance coverage cannot be bound or altered without confirmation from a
licensed agent. If you do not hear from us within 1 business day, please
re-contact us in case your information has not be retained. This message
contains confidential information for use only by its intended recipients and
may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, and protected under
the law (including Gramm-Leach-Bliley and HIPAA/HITECH). If you are not the
named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use of, distribution of,
copying, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and may result in criminal or civil penalties. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this by mistake and delete this
e-mail from your system. Thank you.