It sounds as though you have come to terms with your loss.  I wish you all
the luck in the world with your manuscripts.  Maybe one day when you are a
famous author, we can say "we know him he is a friend".  Keep our spirits up
and good luck with your upcoming move back to the States.  Keep in touch.

From: Dalton Garis [mailto:malugss...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 10:57 PM
To: Akua
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Hello

YOU ARE ALL SO KIND;

actually, my wife is very happy i will be coming home. says i have been away
too long.  and now, with not having to pepare for class every day, i can go
back to writing.  i have one book out there, and i almost have a finished
manuscript for another..

gotta go right now though, miuscle cramps-spasms coming on.  will write
later.

love,

dalton