YOU ARE ALL SO KIND;

actually, my wife is very happy i will be coming home. says i have been away
too long.  and now, with not having to pepare for class every day, i can go
back to writing.  i have one book out there, and i almost have a finished
manuscript for another..

gotta go right now though, miuscle cramps-spasms coming on.  will write later.

love,

dalton