Dear Dalton,

Given your wide experience in a part of the world unfamiliar to most Americans, I think you should write a book. You should use these last 90 days to find a agent and maybe get a book deal before you leave. Since you'll be back in the U.S. in 90 days, you could consider rebranding as an expert --- there's a number of PR firms that specialize in this, -- you'll be the person called on when they need a quote on a situation or development.

The book connects to book tours, but then there's always the lecture circuit. You can help us understand that Arab and Muslim aren't the same thing and that each of those words are nearly useless descriptors as they encompass a wide range of cultures, countries, traditions and peoples.

As a teacher of economics, you can decode for the public, what this or that international policy means, what the ramifications are....

There's media training available... I've forwarded you info from on of the small firms involved in grooming experts and getting placements.

Further, if you return to NYC --- there are tons of possibilities of places to teach and a great infrastructure for getting you whereever you need to go --- and that might make the endeavor
easier.

That all be well,
Akua