Thanks Kevin.  You can explain it so much better than I ever could.  Before
these groups, I never checked my FB account, but now I do everyday.  At
first, I was also loaded with e-mails from FB, sometime 100 per day.  My
daughter then changed my settings for me, and now I only get the e-mails
from our TMIC group, but there have been so few that I figured most went to
FB.

Our FB groups have expanded so much with so many new and younger people,
and  you get such a nice feeling to be able to help all the newbies with
information.

I for one am so thankful that you and Greg had the idea to set up the FB
group.
Patti -- Wisconsin