Indeed! where is Dalton? I haven't heard from him in a long while. John has
also disappeared. Hope these guys are ok. I wonder why it's always so quiet
here. Please be well my friends!
Jeron

From: em...@telephonelady.com
To: pjv1...@chartermi.net; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] I haven't been here for a long time
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 21:43:19 -0400

I am here…..and
I am also on Facebook but I like this method MUCH better.  I do agree, it has
been very quiet here lately.

I have been
wondering how Dalton has been doing since he is
back in the USA.
Has anyone heard?

And what about
our dear friend and crazy West
 VA buddy John….where has he been
lately?

Maybe this is
a good thing….everyone is without pain, spasms, banding, etc…..so no one is
talking….LOL

OH…..I did
forget one thing….my husband is on a vitamin B complex with folic acid and it
has helped with banding and spasms…it is a prescription only and it is called
Metanx.  Has anyone else ever heard of this?  It doesn’t work in all spinal
cord injury patients but so far it is working with my husband…praise the
Lord!!!

Emily