John I am glad you are getting some relief from your pain.  I also stopped
Neuronton (gabapentin) as it was doing absolutely nothing for me except
cause me to gain some unwanted and unneeded pounds.

I can't see putting stuff in your body if it doesn't help.

I will hope you continue to feel better.

Patti - Wisconsin