>From the few diehards not on FB, I hear less and less unless I write
>separately first.

Does any one remember when I used to send news articles to y'all.......????
Not anymore.   Now, all I do is hit that page's FB link and it does all that
work for me.      tee hee

BobbyJim in Elvisland
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: j.d...@shaw.ca
  To: pjv1...@chartermi.net ; tmic
  Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 12:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] I haven't been here for a long time

  I am in on the facebook groups, but I don't like it.  I much prefer to hear
from everyone on the tmic list.  It is much more personal and a lot more
information is shared.  Facebook is simply something for people to do while
they are not doing anything.  If that makes sense.  I am glad you heard from
Jude.  She is such a special lady.

  Janet Dunn