sad thought Akua,,cut funding to infrastructure and system will come to a
screaming halt!

________________________________
From: Akua <a...@artfarm.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2011 12:31 AM
Subject: [TMIC] Cold Upstate

it's 40 degrees, all the apples are off the tree.
I just did my tax prep which i send to my
tax lady in nyc.
It is still a shock to see how much
I spend on infrastructure: catheters, wipes,powder, gloves, surgilube, etc.
stuff that doesn'tfix or ease pain but is required for the day to day
sigh.....

Akua