I had a very, very mild case of TM but it persisted. Stupidly I did not go
to the doctor immediately but waited for weeks and weeks. I was asked the
same questions...vaccines, bug bites...this was before I was actually
diagnosed with TM. I was also rather surprised that my neurologist actually
asked me if it was possible that someone could be poisoning me. That was a
bit freaky to be asked that. Ultimately it was concluded that mine was also
idiopathic. The months prior to my coming down with it I suffered a long
bout of Bronchitis, followed by a miscarriage which was followed by a tooth
problem that I ended up getting a root canal on. Who knows if any of that
contributed to it.
Anyway, as far as a shingles vaccine? I personally would not get one. I
never get the flu shot either or the pneumonia. No thanks. That being said,
I would really, really hate to come down with Shingles. Yikes!

--
Laura
www.photographybylauraann.com/blog