I've had TM since 1992,  It's up to each of us to decide if we want the
vaccines.  I have the flu shot every year, have had the pneumonia vaccine and
the shingles vaccine.  All with no negative effects.  That's my choice and my
doctor doesn't disagree.  It tough to weight what direction you want to take
with these vaccines.
  Cindy McLeroy
---- Cindy Budrow <cinb...@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
I had shingles 20 years ago. It could be the cause of my tm. I wish they
informed people that had the chicken poxs that there was a chance of them
getting shingles. I had never heard of it. My older sister also got
shingles after me. Lets hope she doesn't get tm too.
On Apr 30, 2013 12:34 PM, "Linda Egli" <le...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Dalton,
> I would be interested to see if this vaccine could improve your symptoms.
but please consult with your doctor or even an infectious disease
MD before going ahead.  I have wanted to get this vaccine, but my MD says
no.  I have a friend who got shingles & said it was the worst pain she ever
had & she still had pain after the blisters were gone.  Take care.