I had shingles 20 years ago. It could be the cause of my tm. I wish they
informed people that had the chicken poxs that there was a chance of them
getting shingles. I had never heard of it. My older sister also got
shingles after me. Lets hope she doesn't get tm too.
On Apr 30, 2013 12:34 PM, "Linda Egli" <le...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Dalton,
> I would be interested to see if this vaccine could improve your symptoms.
but please consult with your doctor or even an infectious disease
MD before going ahead.  I have wanted to get this vaccine, but my MD says
no.  I have a friend who got shingles & said it was the worst pain she ever
had & she still had pain after the blisters were gone.  Take care.