yes,, there's a bunch of us that know all to well just what you are saying.

this day was and is a bull!!!!!

________________________________
 From: "rn11...@yahoo.com" <rn11...@yahoo.com>
To: tmic <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2012 4:49 PM
Subject: [TMIC] cancer vs tm

Hi,
  As many of you know I was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer last year
(spread to bones). No surgery,radiation,or chemo.Just an anti hormonal pill
daily.Just had a PET/cat scan and it is markedly improved. I possibly can
survive for years this way.

So,I was thinking. If I could have a choice,what would I choose?
I would keep the cancer.

I have such terrible burning in my legs,the banding around my trunk is
awful,and I'm just so sick of this crap. I hate having no real life
anymore;wake up with pain,suffer all day,and go to sleep in pain.
Nothing helps.

I know that those of you with tm will understand this; I think if I posted this
at the breast cancer sites I belong to,they would think I'm crazy.
Thanks for listening. Hope you are all doing well.
 Cheryl