Seratonin

do you take any of these?

Susan, Phx, AZ
On May 5, 2012, at 1:49 PM, rn11...@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi,
As many of you know I was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer last year (spread to bones). No surgery,radiation,or chemo.Just an anti hormonal pill daily.Just had a PET/cat scan and it is markedly improved. I possibly can survive for years this way.

So,I was thinking. If I could have a choice,what would I choose?
I would keep the cancer.

I have such terrible burning in my legs,the banding around my trunk is awful,and I'm just so sick of this crap. I hate having no real life anymore;wake up with pain,suffer all day,and go to sleep in pain.
Nothing helps.
I know that those of you with tm will understand this; I think if I posted this at the breast cancer sites I belong to,they would think I'm crazy.
Thanks for listening. Hope you are all doing well.
 Cheryl