Hands or legs?  Not sure if I am writing to Betty or Elizabeth?- anyway
your are able to walk, not perfectly, but she can get around.  Yet she has
hand coordination problems that take away from her the things she loved to
do.  My legs don't work at all so I can't go anywhere with out my wheel
chair and then only on smooth concrete or grass.  No golf, or the
construction work I used to do or even driving a car.But I do have my hands
and I have learned to do things with my hands that I might never have
attempted to do if I didn't have TM.  So after reading Elizabeths story I
began thinking about which I would rather have, legs or hands.  I think
hands wins.  So I don't feel so bad.

 I hope you can find some drug or assistance that will allow you better use
of your hands.  The Tommy Copper gloves have proven to work really well
with arthritis--check the web sight-Montel Williams who has MS swears by
the products.  The glove material has copper woven through it.  For the
hell of it I ordered a body shirt to see if it would help with my banding,
something that bothers me all the time.

Jim