(05/18/2011 08:01 AM), Randy Stauner wrote:
> I have tried to recreate this according to your steps and it does not
> happen to me,
> things look as you would expect them.
> I tried zsh as well--no change.
>
> It does seem odd that even the prompt disappears in your example.
>
> This probably won't help, but might be worth a try:
> Try putting this line in your ~/.vimrc:
> set t_ti= t_te=
>
> That tells vim, also, not to clear the screen (like alternate-screen off).
>
> Does that change anything?

If it doesn't, then Randy perhaps you could run your entire session
under the "script" command? Fire off the tmux command "neww script" and
then attach (not copy/paste) the transcript to a response? If you don't
have "script", then use pipe-pane to "cat > ~/typescript" or something.

--
Micah J. Cowan
http://micah.cowan.name/