Remy,

Could you move the manager servlets to webapps/manager ?
As you can see, I can't touch build.xml without breaking something :-).

I would also like to move the coyote/tomcat5 code in catalina - and
eventually coyote/tomcat4 to jakarta-tomcat-4 and same for 3.3
( preserving the same package names, I just want the code to be included in
catalina.jar and in catalina sources ).
The problem is that tomcat-coyote.jar is now dependent on all tomcats.

Costin