Costin Manolache wrote:
Remy,

Could you move the manager servlets to webapps/manager ? As you can see, I can't touch build.xml without breaking something :-).

I would also like to move the coyote/tomcat5 code in catalina - and eventually coyote/tomcat4 to jakarta-tomcat-4 and same for 3.3 ( preserving the same package names, I just want the code to be included in catalina.jar and in catalina sources ). The problem is that tomcat-coyote.jar is now dependent on all tomcats.

Yes. All of these are logical steps, which have to be done gradually.

Remy