Tim Funk wrote:

> I am in the process of reworking the style sheet to make it "prettier".
>    (I do my testing in mozilla)
>
> I will also try to:
> - create a DTD which will explain the xml output
> - add an option to allow the user to change the style sheet
> - incorporate more information into the XML doc output
> - wish to change the user who can see this ( So a help desk or
> monitoring app can use this without having all the privledges of manager)

Please, don't !

Just display plain XHTML - it is a very bad idea to display the page in
XML+XSL.

Also I am very strongly against creating arbitrary XML DTDs ( and the
current DTD is one very bad form - it's not extensible, etc ).

> I hope to have a submit a pathc tomorrow. With luck I will also post a
> demonstration page to so anyone can see the results without having to
> compile/run the code too.

I'm strongly -1 ( ==veto ) on this implementation ( even if you manage to
make it work in Mozilla ). XML+XSL is not supported in many browsers, it is
overkill. The used DTD is pretty bad too.

( it seems even MSIE5.5 has problems displaying the page ! Do I have to
install WindowsXP to see the tomcat page ? )

Costin