I am in the process of reworking the style sheet to make it "prettier". (I do my testing in mozilla)

I will also try to:
- create a DTD which will explain the xml output
- add an option to allow the user to change the style sheet
- incorporate more information into the XML doc output
- wish to change the user who can see this ( So a help desk or monitoring app can use this without having all the privledges of manager)

I hope to have a submit a pathc tomorrow. With luck I will also post a demonstration page to so anyone can see the results without having to compile/run the code too.

-Tim

Costin Manolache wrote:
Remy Maucherat wrote:

I've committed a rough version of the monitoring servlet. It will
display status information for all Coyote connectors, using JMX
exclusively. I don't think there's any statistic missing (the amount of
meaningful status information available to a Java program is definitely
much lower than for a native Unix program, hence the "simpler" look when
compared to the Apache status).

The thing is very rough, and could use contributions (hint, hint) :)

As for using it, the monitor servlet is linked from the default Tomcat
welcome page. It currently requires the same credentials as the rest of
the manager webapp to access.

Few comments - in Konqueror, it just doesn't work. In Galeon - it's
completely ugly. In Mozilla 1.3 - same as in galeon.

I could go to a windows box and try it in IE - but it's easier to say
-1 unless it can be used in other browsers :-)