Mladen Turk wrote:
Vicenç Beltran wrote:

Can't you simply make two new files
Http11NioProcessor and Http11NioProtocol.

It definitely needs to be a (clean, this means no multiple /* */ in patch submissions ;) ) separate implementation. Actually it will also need a separate NioEndpoint (I would like it best if it was based on a similar structure as AprEndpoint, rather than on the regular TcpEndpoint, as I find its threadpool code inappropriate).

Whatever happens, I am not going to abandon APR as an optional library, however, as it provides a lot of OS services in additon to simply IO (OS level monitoring, process manipulation and IPC, portable secure RNG - otherwise, TC session generator can't be secure by default on Windows, etc).

Rémy