Denise Mangano wrote:

The only thing I can narrow it down to is Tomcat/Java. Like I said the
serial numbers are hard coded on the jsp pages. Everytime this jsp page
is submitted it forms its own instance of my java bean which can be
called one or more times. So I guess my question is - is it possible
that somehow information from one thread is leaking to another thread?

So, not only "data is leaking", but always the same data. That is possible, but sooo unlikely. I'd do two things.

1: setup network sniffer, see the actual data being sent
2: look for some static/instance variables being updated in those JSPs

Nix.