Denise Mangano wrote, On 3/25/2004 8:45 AM:
It would appear so, but the strange thing is that I have been using the
same program since July of last year.  I recently rebuilt my server and
changed versions of RH, Apache and Tomcat - but my web pages and java
programs were all restored from back up. This is what's boggling my mind
- nothing has changed in my application itself and this just started
happening a few weeks ago...

This is a wild stab in the dark, but are you using SSL?

-Dave