Denise Mangano wrote, On 3/23/2004 9:01 PM:
I just wanted to point out again that this data appears to be getting
"crossed" only with the clients that have the highest volume.... This is
why I am thinking it's a java/Tomcat issue.  Perhaps my java isn't using
enough memory? (old-newbie guess?)  How would I check something like
that, and if it is too low how do I increase it?

As Nix mentioned earlier, I suspect that you have a static variable (or shared scope variable) which gets stepped on by other threads when load gets high. It is highly unlikely it's a Java/Tomcat issue, and highly likely it's a web app bug.

-Dave