Wouldn't it be possible to restart tomcat by writing a server-side
program to trigger a shell-script?? Of course that may disrupt the
operation of the website itself - I'd have to consult the docs to be
clearer on that.

If Yoav says it can't be done then I'm sure we'd be wasting our time by
trying!  ;-)

However I'm curious, just thinking off the top of my head! :-)

Adam

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 15:56, Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> Hi,
> No to both.
>
> Yoav Shapira
> Millennium Research Informatics