Personally, I don't see why the scheme that Adam came up with wouldn't
work. You would want your program to do a shutdown, wait, then issue a
startup command.

--Tim Sabin

"Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
05/13/2004 11:23 AM
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Subject
RE: Tomcat "reboot" runtime

Hi,
I, on the other hand, would be interested to see what you come up with,
so don't stop your train of thought on my account.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics