Could you just attach the src to the two JSPs?

On Friday 21 May 2004 09:18 am, M.Hockings wrote:
> Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> >Hi,
> >Oh, this reminds me to have a vote on the stability of 5.0.25!
> >
> >You never answered the key question of whether your session attributes
> >are Serializable or not: that's a binary question, should be easy to
> >determine ;)
> >
> >Yoav Shapira
> >Millennium Research Informatics
>
> Hi !
>
> Yes, sorry, I forgot.
>
> I think for the most part the answer is no, however for these apps I'm
> not worried about maintaining data over a shutdown-startup of the server
> nor am I running in a cluster.  The interesting thing is that on Windows
> (Win2K to be exact) every hit to Tomcat seems to start a new session!
>
> I'm making a set of tests that will eventually work up to the actions
> that the application does to maintain session data.  And, yes, I will be
> making the session objects serializable just to avoid future problems...
>
> For your enjoyment here is the same test app on two machines, my Win2K
> laptop and a Linux (Fedora Core 1) server.  On Windows it is
> 5.0.25-alpha (previously 5.0.24) and on Linux it is 5.0.24
> (out-of-the-box with no patches applied).  I _think_ I have the external
> url correct.
>
> Linux http://ontarioshoots.ath.cx:8080/TC5test/
> Windows http://ontarioshoots.ath.cx:8088/TC5test/
>
> If you would like the .war file that it is deployed from just let me
> know...
>
> Mike

Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

This e-mail message, and any accompanying documents, is for the sole use of
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact our office by email or by telephone at (508) 747-7261 and
immediately destroy all copies of the original message.