> From: Donald Brewer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat 3 will not load on Windows 98
>
> so you're saying that I should download the NT version?

I really don't know what you mean by "the NT version". Neither the Sun nor the Tomcat
download sites differentiate among the various versions of Windows. Just install the
latest J2SE SDK from Sun (1.4.2_05) and the current .zip version of Tomcat (5.0.27),
modify the 3-line .bat file I sent to correspond to your installation directories, and
have at it.

 - Chuck

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and
is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.