From: "Caldarale, Charles R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 9:51 AM
Subject: RE: Tomcat 3 will not load on Windows 98

> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: RE: Tomcat 3 will not load on Windows 98

players provide their own copy of the necessary pieces of the J2EE jar from
Sun, along with their implementations of the interfaces and abstract
classes, plus their own extensions.  Due to the complexity of J2EE class
mixed resolutions - some classes come from the desired location, others from
the wrong (possibly incompatible) one. Leads to much head-scratching.

>   Chuck

attachments from all computers.