> From: Donald Brewer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat 3 will not load on Windows 98
>
> I will try again in the morning, with a fresh version of the
> J2EE and Tomcat

NO! As I said before, do not download the J2EE package from Sun - you don't need it,
and it can only mess up Tomcat execution. Just get the current J2SE SDK.

 - Chuck

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and
is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.