I'm using 5.0.28 - which I've been running for several months - but no joy.
I'm getting the same SQLNestedException that Roland first reported at the
start of this thread !!

All I did was move my context config file from
        conf/Catalina/localhost/mywebapp.xml
        webapps/mywebapp/META-INF/context.xml

is there something I've missed?

Yoav said