Virendra Agarwal wrote:
> I think you can run cgi script under Apache only when installed under
cgi-bin subdir.

Right, sorry, forgot to include that.  I have placed the script in a cgi-bin
folder.  When I go to the folder that script is listed there in the directory
listing.  When I click on the file, that's when I get the contents of the
script displayed on the screen like a txt file.  Same thing happens if you
type in the appropriate address fully.
I have edited the part in the web.xml conf file referencing the cgi servlet
to verify that the cgi-bin folder containing my script is being affected, and
it is.

Thanks.
--Alex

Alex Brelsfoard