Brelsfoard, Alex wrote:
Yes, well this is where things get a little messy.  I am using a version of
Tomcat installed by a search engine software package called Endeca.  They
HAVE made some default settings of their own in server.xml.

Ah. That explains a few things.

I have not been
using ${CATALINA_HOME} in the server.xml config file; I have been manually
entering the directory.

OK. Good.

I will paste in my server.xml here:
<snip>

OK. I should have spotted this from your last post. Your context path should be path="/myapp" NOT path="myapp"

Script should be:
/station/endeca/4.5.4/i86pc-linux/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/cgi/script.cgi

url to script should then be:
http://host:8888/myapp/cgi-bin/script.cgi

Mark